Timetable

A general forum about railways for all non - Greek friends. In this place you can use only English language.
Άβαταρ μέλους
ALCoGMNάνι
Σταθμάρχης
Σταθμάρχης

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό ALCoGMNάνι » 25 Νοέμ 2009, 11:35

Many changes are obligated for ose network,but we are all remain calm and wait to see them :mrgreen:
Dear Outsider this photo is a gift for you :occasion: ,very rare to find clear from graffiti trains.... :rant:
You can see the station man dancing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Egion,metric line..SPAP RAILWAYS

Εικόνα
Ένα τσιγάρο σου χει μείνει να καπνίσεις,δεν έχει αλλού,δεν έχει αλλιώς ΜΟΝΟ ΕΔΩ...

Άβαταρ μέλους
Outsider
Συνοδός
Συνοδός

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Outsider » 25 Ιαν 2010, 12:29

Thanks ALCoGMNάνι, I have put my acknowledgements into this thread: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2664

But, this level of train service, it's getting me mad! I searched the TrainOse online timetable for Athens - Kalamata trains; the only I found was 4302 leaving Athens at 06:06 and transfer to IC 20 arriving Kalamata at 13:21, a trip lasting over seven hours! :largecry:

Because it's now partly bus ride anyway, wondering isn't there any connections via Tripolis to Kalamata? At least the TrainOse timetable doesn't suggest any! :-?

Any chance of Tripolis - Kalamata line opening before April? :roll:

Άβαταρ μέλους
erail
Μηχανοστασιάρχης
Μηχανοστασιάρχης

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό erail » 25 Ιαν 2010, 12:55

"Outsider":sp0rmc0t έγραψε:Thanks ALCoGMNάνι, I have put my acknowledgements into this thread: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2664

But, this level of train service, it's getting me mad! I searched the TrainOse online timetable for Athens - Kalamata trains; the only I found was 4302 leaving Athens at 06:06 and transfer to IC 20 arriving Kalamata at 13:21, a trip lasting over seven hours! :largecry:

Because it's now partly bus ride anyway, wondering isn't there any connections via Tripolis to Kalamata? At least the TrainOse timetable doesn't suggest any! :-?

Any change of Tripolis - Kalamata line opening before April? :roll:

Dear Outsider,

Do you have a machine gun?
Γκααα!

Γ. Χαζάπης
σιδηροδρομόφιλος, ΟΧΙ μπετατζής...
Σώστε τη ΣΠΑΠ!
Διασώστε τη γοητεία του σιδηροδρόμου.

Reset στο κράτος.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Outsider
Συνοδός
Συνοδός

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Outsider » 25 Ιαν 2010, 13:37

"erail":2zazbhkr έγραψε:Dear Outsider,

No! Why asking that? :roll: Don't worry, I'm not a terrorist! :lol22:

Άβαταρ μέλους
erail
Μηχανοστασιάρχης
Μηχανοστασιάρχης

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό erail » 25 Ιαν 2010, 14:03

"Outsider":2rkizaaw έγραψε:
"erail":2rkizaaw έγραψε:Dear Outsider,

No! Why asking that? :roll: Don't worry, I'm not a terrorist! :lol22:

Oh no no! Missunderstood!
It's my sense of humour...

It's just that OSE and the situation with our railways has driven everybody insane. Except the golden boys on top who don't give a toss. A machine gun does make things move a bit...
Γκααα!

Γ. Χαζάπης
σιδηροδρομόφιλος, ΟΧΙ μπετατζής...
Σώστε τη ΣΠΑΠ!
Διασώστε τη γοητεία του σιδηροδρόμου.

Reset στο κράτος.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Outsider
Συνοδός
Συνοδός

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Outsider » 03 Φεβ 2010, 16:42

Well, maybe a stupid question, but how the railway halts are used in Greece? According to the timetables (at least according to the ones that existed on OSE main webpage) the local trains stop also at all halts, but obviously only when there are people embarking or disembarking. How the crew gets that information, what I'm as a passenger expected to do? :-D

Άβαταρ μέλους
Tsako
Webmaster
Webmaster

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Tsako » 03 Φεβ 2010, 17:13

1) In most cases the train in a station of this type, passing with small speed to see if they have passengers. Some times the people call the nearest open station and then the station inform the train to stop.

2) If they have someone that he want to get off, the crew inside the train inform the locomotive before the station. They know every stop from the begin (after the first ticket check).

Άβαταρ μέλους
Outsider
Συνοδός
Συνοδός

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Outsider » 09 Φεβ 2010, 16:38

OK. The Finnish system, when there still were such small halts where trains stopped at only if needed, required a bit more activity from the side of the passenger.

Yet another question: In the TrainOSE on-line timetable all trains from Corinth to Tripolis and all except 421 from Tripolis to Corinth are marked with '*' with the explanation "Trains marked with (*) do not operate on weekends and exceptions". Is this correct, no trains except 421 during the weekends? In the timetable in viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2337&start=14 there's no such restriction!

Άβαταρ μέλους
alsthom
Webmaster
Webmaster

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό alsthom » 09 Φεβ 2010, 17:00

No it isn't correct. Check our site. It 's more true than OSE's site :mrgreen:
http://www.Amnizia.com/itineraries/kor-tri
Ηλίας
No alsthom...No Party!

Άβαταρ μέλους
Levente
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Levente » 14 Φεβ 2010, 16:04

Hello!

Can anybody send me (even by personal message) the OSE 2009/2010 timetable? Is there any downloadable (pdf) version?

Is there any passenger transport on the branch line Lianokladi-Lamía-Stilída? I did not find any trains. Thnak you very much for the answers!

Άβαταρ μέλους
Apostolis Dim
Μηχανοδηγός
Μηχανοδηγός
Επικοινωνία:

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Apostolis Dim » 14 Φεβ 2010, 19:43

"Levente":1g0jq3lw έγραψε:Hello!

Can anybody send me (even by personal message) the OSE 2009/2010 timetable? Is there any downloadable (pdf) version?

Is there any passenger transport on the branch line Lianokladi-Lamía-Stilída? I did not find any trains. Thnak you very much for the answers!
The latest official timetable (1st August 2009) uploaded by me (greek language).
You can sign up (free) and download (pdf format).
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: http://www.issuu.com/apostolis_dim/docs/ose_timetable_01082009

On the branch line Lianokladi-Lamía-Stilída there is passenger transport again (see trains to/from Lamia).
"Πρωτοβουλία πολιτών για τη διάσωση και επαναλειτουργία της παλαιάς σιδηροδρομικής γραμμής Πλαταμώνα"
Ο ιστότοπος της Πρωτοβουλίας και το φυλλάδιο !
Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Levente
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Levente » 26 Φεβ 2010, 20:05

I'm examining the timetable day to day....is it really true that there is only one train to Kozani daily? It would be OK if that train wouldn't turn back to Thessaloniki in ten minutes, so it's no possibility of discovering the city....But nevermind...otherwise, is there anything interesting in Kozani or Florina? Good atmosphere, peaceful centre is fairly enough....:)

Άβαταρ μέλους
tkautzor

Photographing railways in Greece

Δημοσίευσηαπό tkautzor » 17 Μαρ 2010, 19:13

Hello,

What does it take to obtain an official photo permit, especially to visit depots?

Regards,
Thomas.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Outsider
Συνοδός
Συνοδός

Timetable

Δημοσίευσηαπό Outsider » 19 Μαρ 2010, 16:28

What kind of schedules TrainOSE will have during the Easter period, are there lots of changes compared to normal weekend? Especially, in Athens suburban and Peloponnese? I couldn't find anything on TrainOSE pages...

Άβαταρ μέλους
dieselcrew
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

Hellenic Railways (General discussion)

Δημοσίευσηαπό dieselcrew » 31 Μαρ 2010, 16:22

Visiting Greece and its railways as a tourist - q & a

Together with a few other members of the 'dieselcrew' (more information see also this thread, I will visit Greece next month (April 2010).

Of course we will visit the Peloponnese and its remaining narrow gauge lines. Which other railway highlights would you recommend? Thank you very much for any information!

I also found this video on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/panakosXX#p ... igk1wt8TSA
Can you give me any information about the (tourist?) railway line and the operator of the draisines?

Your answers are highly appreciated!

Επιστροφή στο ευρετήριο

Επιστροφή σε “English Section”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης

ypomnhma