Foreign railway networks

A general forum about railways for all non - Greek friends. In this place you can use only English language.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Can

Foreign railway networks

Δημοσίευσηαπό Can » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 12:11

Hello from Bulgaria

Hello to all from Bulgaria. It gives me great pleasure to become part of your forum. For a start I want to share two photos with you from the Kulata Station:

For train №361
Εικόνα

Maneuver
Εικόνα

I hope that once again will have the opportunity to take pictures together :allrightman:
Best regards,
Cvetan

Άβαταρ μέλους
PanosN
Προϊστάμενος
Προϊστάμενος

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό PanosN » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 12:23

Hello and welcome to our forum!

Btw, nice pics! :wink:
ante geiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................

Άβαταρ μέλους
Nikos
Σταθμάρχης
Σταθμάρχης
Επικοινωνία:

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό Nikos » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 12:24

Hi Cvetan.
Nice to meet and here After the experience with 609.76, in your beautiful country,I think all of us, we are looking forward to take photos together.
For our members, "Can" is the producer of three amazing videos from our excursion with steam loco in Bulgaria.

Congratulation Cvetan and welcome between us :occasion:
My pictures at Railpictures, Flickr and Railscapes.NET
Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
ΜΑΝΤΖΙΟΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ
Staff
Staff

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό ΜΑΝΤΖΙΟΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 12:48

Добре дошли Оператор.... Cvetan (Can) ..& Krassen (KRAKOMOBILA) :allrightman: :occasion:
ΑΛΛΟΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΙΘΟΔΟΜΟΚΟ ΜΕ ΜΥΛΟΔΙΑΒΟΛΙΤΣΙ
ΚΑΙ ΑΛΛΟΣ ΣΤΟΥ ΝΕΣΤΟΥ ΤΑ ΣΤΕΝΑ,ΣΤΗΣ ΕΔΕΣΣΑΣ ΤΑ ΥΨΗ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhgHrDbN4EU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl-QVxHIq6o
http://www.northeast.railfan.net/images/tr_prr6184.jpg

Άβαταρ μέλους
KRAKOMOBILA
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό KRAKOMOBILA » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 12:54

Hello from me! I decided to register in your forum. It would be nice to start some kind of cooperation between Bulgarian and Greek railway fans.

P.S. Nikos - I realized that interested in a more interesting train line in Svilengrad - Plovdiv. On the 19th this month are expected to leave Istanbul Ro-La train loaded trucks for Germany and Austria. The train will travel along the route - Istanbul - Svilengrad - Dimitrovgrad - Plovdiv - Sofia - Dimitrovgrad JZ. When you know the time of departure - will write again.
I and Cvetan - will try to made a video and photos of Ro-la train.
Greetings from Bulgaria and Best regards, Krassen.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Nikos
Σταθμάρχης
Σταθμάρχης
Επικοινωνία:

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό Nikos » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 13:17

"KRAKOMOBILA":3q1odtrs έγραψε:...

P.S. Nikos - I realized that interested in a more interesting train line in Svilengrad - Plovdiv. On the 19th this month are expected to leave Istanbul Ro-La train loaded trucks for Germany and Austria. The train will travel along the route - Istanbul - Svilengrad - Dimitrovgrad - Plovdiv - Sofia - Dimitrovgrad JZ. When you know the time of departure - will write again.
I and Cvetan - will try to made a video and photos of Ro-la train.
Greetings from Bulgaria and Best regards, Krassen.

Hello Krassen.

Sorry, but just now I realised that you are "KRAKOMOBILA" :oops:

This Ro-la train from Istanbul must be very interesting but is to close for me to arrange a trip for this. After hunting from you and Cvetan, we would like to give us here, video and photos.
Of course every information for special trains is welcome. :occasion:
Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
KRAKOMOBILA
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό KRAKOMOBILA » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 13:32

Nikos nothing. My mistake was that it presented earlier:)
Sure - if you get your pictures and video we did - we shared it with you. :)

Άβαταρ μέλους
Nikos
Σταθμάρχης
Σταθμάρχης
Επικοινωνία:

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό Nikos » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 13:51

Company with Elias and Krassen in Lakatnik :occasion:

Εικόνα
Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
KRAKOMOBILA
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό KRAKOMOBILA » 17 Νοέμ 2009, 14:09

I forgot about that picture. Thank you for sharing it! :))

Άβαταρ μέλους
KRAKOMOBILA
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό KRAKOMOBILA » 13 Δεκ 2009, 12:09

Hello friends! I want to ask you - if anyone knows the fate on buses Chavdar B13-20 in Athens ? I'm interested in how healthy a bus from them. Sorry, that aside from the subject of the forum, but no one to ask.

http://www.phototrans.eu//images/photos/big/27/288171.jpg
Greetings from Bulgaria. :wink:

Άβαταρ μέλους
ALCoGMNάνι
Σταθμάρχης
Σταθμάρχης

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό ALCoGMNάνι » 14 Δεκ 2009, 11:23

We took 200 B13-20,in 1983 with Roman-MAN[Romanian engine with licence from MAN],all thoose buses withdrawn in 1994 and became scrap...
But here in Greece,we made 100 B13-20 imitations in 1984-85 which they were manufactured from Greek industries,and we were inport only the engines...One of them was still working until 31/12/2007....If you need further information or pics,i'm available :wink:
Ένα τσιγάρο σου χει μείνει να καπνίσεις,δεν έχει αλλού,δεν έχει αλλιώς ΜΟΝΟ ΕΔΩ...

Άβαταρ μέλους
Outsider
Συνοδός
Συνοδός

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό Outsider » 14 Δεκ 2009, 13:49

"ALCoGMNάνι":384yayz1 έγραψε:But here in Greece,we made 100 B13-20 imitations in 1984-85 which they were manufactured from Greek industries,and we were inport only the engines...One of them was still working until 31/12/2007....If you need further information or pics,i'm available :wink:
Just wondering who is, or has been, manufacturing buses in Greece? At least in Krete, the fleet was an amazing collection of European post-war makes and models :wink: but I can't remember having seen any Greek make. Btw, at least in Southern part of Peloponnese buses seemed to be quite rare, maybe due to the excellent service of OSE in the area :lol22:

Άβαταρ μέλους
nfotis
Σταθμάρχης
Σταθμάρχης

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό nfotis » 14 Δεκ 2009, 15:39

There were many companies (especially in the seventies to eighties) specializing in chassis constructions (e.g. Volvo-Sarakákis), which imported engines, transmissions and wheels and constructed everything else locally.
Most often, you couldn't tell the original design from e.g. Volvo (the local copies were often built under license, as far as I know) from the local copy.

As for the lack of bus service in Pelopónnesos outside of tourist destinations, it has nothing to do with the excellent (NOT!) train service and everything to do with the widespread use of private cars.

N.F.
High speed, high quality, low cost - select any two.

Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

The optimist sees the light at the tunnel. Pessimist sees the darkness. Realist sees the train. Train driver sees three idiots on the track

Άβαταρ μέλους
ALCoGMNάνι
Σταθμάρχης
Σταθμάρχης

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό ALCoGMNάνι » 14 Δεκ 2009, 17:32

"Outsider":3ecd845w έγραψε:
"ALCoGMNάνι":3ecd845w έγραψε:But here in Greece,we made 100 B13-20 imitations in 1984-85 which they were manufactured from Greek industries,and we were inport only the engines...One of them was still working until 31/12/2007....If you need further information or pics,i'm available :wink:
Just wondering who is, or has been, manufacturing buses in Greece? At least in Krete, the fleet was an amazing collection of European post-war makes and models :wink: but I can't remember having seen any Greek make. Btw, at least in Southern part of Peloponnese buses seemed to be quite rare, maybe due to the excellent service of OSE in the area :lol22:

Here are some informations about BIAMAX,the greatest Greek manufactor,it seemes strange dear outsider but till '90s,the things were different...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biamax
Ένα τσιγάρο σου χει μείνει να καπνίσεις,δεν έχει αλλού,δεν έχει αλλιώς ΜΟΝΟ ΕΔΩ...

Άβαταρ μέλους
Outsider
Συνοδός
Συνοδός

Hello from Bulgaria

Δημοσίευσηαπό Outsider » 14 Δεκ 2009, 18:49

Thanks for the Biamax-link, lots of interesting articles in the whole category http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:M ... _of_Greece. The name Sarakákis sounds very familiar, likely I have seen also Biamax (e.g. on the ubiquitous O302 and O303 buses), but thought that those were only manufacturers of the body.

Sorry, this begins to be increasingly off-topic :oops:

Επιστροφή στο ευρετήριο

Επιστροφή σε “English Section”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης

ypomnhma